Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bertie's Pet-itations: Better and Worse





Here's Bertie's weekly opportunity to share his ideas for creating our new "Beautiful Age."  Bertie's advice, I'm sure, can be applied to many different areas of our lives.

And, so, I happily hand the computer over to him.


Bertie says:

When we had our car accident, even though it was scary, I was still excited to go for a ride in grandpa's car when he came to get us.  You can't let scary things ruin everything forever.  And, by the way, Dad, thanks for spraining your wrist to make sure I didn't get hurt when that thoughtless lady hit us.  Somehow I know this and that's why I lick your wrist every morning when we get up.






2 comments:

Dashwood said...

Very glad to have you both back and safe. I hope that you're recovering from your injuries.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Thanks. I'm working on it.